ISAT Seismic Bracing Products and Services for all Non-Structural Building Utility Systems
Mechanical • Electrical • Plumbing • Fire Protection • HVAC • Pneumatic Tubing • Piping-Equipment
“We meet or exceed all building code requirements”
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Seismic Bracing - Whether you live on the nation's west coast, east coast, or even outside the U.S., if you work in a field related to construction it’s not “news” that seismic bracing requirements have...
- ISAT Blue Banger Hanger Earns ICC-ES Evaluation Report. This is the first product line to be evaluated to the new ICC-ES Acceptance Criteria headed, cast-in specialty inserts in concrete (AC446). The deck inserts are specifically...
- Seismic Bracing and BIM. How many times have you wished you could incorporate all aspects of your 2D plans into a single model to see how the structural, electrical, mechanical, plumbing and fire protection designs...
We Make It Easy!
“Without a doubt, I consider ISAT my #1 choice for all of our seismic work”.
-Kent G., Construction Operations Manager, Temp Control Mechanical Corp.
I would like to thank ISAT for their project contributions. Their hard work resulted in a partnering decision to finish the project 4 months ahead of schedule. Anyone who has worked on a hospital knows what a monumental task that is.
- Rich D., MEP Coordination,Hensel Phelps Construction Co.
By offering engineering, product and, most importantly, project management support, ISAT provides an added level of service an expertise unmatched by their competitors.
-Robert M., Bergelectric Corporation
ISAT has provided us with onsite visits to meet with inspectors and help expedite the inspection process. I will continue to use ISAT for all of our future bracing needs.
- Reggie S., President, Ortiz Fire Protection
It is a pleasure having a subcontractor that can perform as promised on a consistent basis. ISAT is the best in the business at what they do.
-Dan H., Project Manager, Temp Control Mechanical Corp.