Blue Banger Hanger - PIP (Pour-in-Place)
BLue Banger Hanger PIP (Pour-in-Place) - Multi Threaded Anchor Insert for Pre-Poured Wood Form Concrete Decks
ISAT's Pour In Place (PIP) inserts are used on wood form poured decks and installed prior to pouring reducing installation costs, material costs and increasing strength values. Nails break-off easily after wood form removal with just a swipe of the hammer. Blue Banger Hanger Patent Numbers US 6,240,697 B1 and US 7,093,400 B1.
• ISAT's Pour In Place (PIP) has been engineered to save you time and money.
• Nails easily break off.
• Backed by industry leading design and application engineering.
• No drilling concrete, no using rod couplers, no special inspection and no installer error!
• Each insert handles multiple threaded rod diameters and installs in a fraction of the time of post installed anchors.
• Reduce your inventory and increase your options.
Reduce Labor Costs With ISAT's Original, Patented Blue Banger Hanger Insert. Click here to order the original Blue Banger Hanger inserts by phone or online.
ISAT is your number one resource for the Blue Banger Hangers! Contact us to learn more.
Features and benefits - See why SDI Blue Banger Hangers are the insert of choice of professionals everywhere
- Nails break-off easily after wood form removal with just a swipe of the hammer
- Unparalleled testing and technical support
- Provides excellent shear values for overhead attachments
- Insert installed height of two inches can be used through or between ribs
- Multiple Internal threads Reduces inventory so two inserts can accommodate five threaded rod sizes
- Allows for threaded rod size changes after inserts are installed
- Internal threads eliminate the need and cost of couplings
- Plastic ring creates countersunk recess to keep threadsclean from pour residue
- Blue plastic ring acts as insert locator when forms are removed
- Plastic sleeve provides guidance to align threaded rod with matching internal female threads
- UL plenum rated for use in air handling spaces
- Female threads reduce the need for costly rod couplers
- No special inspection
- Installs fast and secure
- Fully cracked concrete tested for vertical and dynamic seismic loading
- UL listed, FM and OSHPD Approved
- Blue Banger Hanger Introduction
- SDI (Steel Deck Insert) for pre-poured concrete metal decks.
- PIP (Pour-in-place Insert) for wood form concrete decks.
- RDI (Roof Deck Insert) for no concrete metal dects.
- Download the Blue Banger Hanger Brochure for complete product, istallation tools and accessories.
- ICC Concrete Insert Evaluation Report Learn more and downlaod the ICC report.
- Order Hangers online or by phone.