SDI (Steel Deck Insert) - Multi Threaded Anchor Insert for Pre-Poured Concrete Metal Decks
ISAT's Steel Deck Insert (SDI) has been engineered to save you time and money and is backed by industry leading design and application engineering. Blue Banger Hanger Patent Numbers US 6,240,697 B1 and US 7,093,400 B1.
• SDI's are installed prior to pouring reducing installation costs, material costs and increasing strength values.
• No drilling concrete, no using rod couplers, no special inspection and no installer error!
• Each insert handles multiple threaded rod diameters and installs in a fraction of the time of post installed anchors.
• Reduce your inventory and increase your options.
Reduce Labor Costs With ISAT's Original, Patented Blue Banger Hanger Insert. Click here to order the original Blue Banger Hanger inserts by phone or online.
ISAT is your number one resource for the Blue Banger Hangers! Contact us to learn more.
- Unparalleled testing and technical support
- Provides excellent shear values for overhead attachments
- Insert installed height of two inches can be used through or between ribs
- Multiple Internal threads Reduces inventory so two inserts can accommodate five threaded rod sizes
- Allows for threaded rod size changes after inserts are installed
- Internal threads eliminate the need and cost of couplings
- Three Inch Blue Plastic Sleeve keeps internal threads clean
- Extended length makes insert easy to locate even with fireproofing on deck underside
- Plastic sleeve provides guidance to align threaded rod with matching internal female threads
- UL plenum rated for use in air handling spaces
- Female threads reduce the need for costly rod couplers
- No special inspection
- Installs fast and secure
- Fully cracked concrete tested for vertical and dynamic seismic loading
- UL listed, FM and OSHPD Approved