Seismic consulting services. We take the worry out of your projects!
As a seismic bracing consultant, ISAT augments the project staff and brings to the table the experience of over 15,000 seismic bracing projects completed. Many of those projects were completed under the International Building Codes. The insight and knowledge gained from this specialized experience can be used to streamline your project.
Many advantages can be realized by having ISAT manage the non-structural seismic bracing process for mechanical, electrical and piping systems.
As the code has changed and became more stringent and the enforcement more widespread, ISAT’s services have evolved to meet the needs of our clients.
Here are some of the ways our clients utilize ISAT as their seismic resource:
- Understand the cost implications of the new code early in the budgeting process
- Identify how the building code can be used in your favor to reduce seismic bracing
- Establish component Ip’s for building systems early with designers
- Reduce the RFI’s associated with non structural seismic bracing
- Uniform seismic specifications for all trades on a project
- Reduce contract growth and change orders
- Pre Bid seismic code seminars to bidders
- Mitigate the risk factors associated with lack of code compliance
- Special Inspection assistance for seismic bracing systems
- 2D/3D MEP coordination of seismic bracing
- 3D modeling of utility MEP utilities
- Peer review
- Creation of as-built drawings
- Seismic retro-fit surveys and 3D scanning
- Interaction with the local Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHD)
With drastic code changes across the United States, how confident are you with your current approach to deal with these changes? Are you utilizing the latest code knowledge and construction practices?
Call 877-523-6060 or contact us today to learn more or to schedule a FREE consultation.
- Construction Managers
- General Contractors
- MEP and F Design firms
- Structural Engineering Design firms
- Hospital owners
- Owner representatives
- MEP and F sub contractors
- Design Build Project Team