Seismic Building Code Information
ISAT seismic building code information for all nonstructural utilities!
International Seismic Application Technology (ISAT) is dedicated to assisting contractors, engineers, facility owners and project teams achieve code compliance in a cost effective manner. It is easy to see why the nation's largest contractors use ISAT for their most complicated projects.
- International Building Code (IBC)
- 2003 IBC (Click to Learn More)
- 2006 IBC (Click to Learn More)
- 2009 IBC
- 2012 IBC
- 2015 IBC
- California Building Code (CBC)
- UFC 3-310-04
- 22 June 2007
- 27 January 2010
- May 2012
- June 2013
- FEMA Building Code
- COLA (City of Los Angeles)
- New York City Building Code
- Other Country's
- 2013 Zealand Standards NZS 4219; 1170.5 (Click to Learn More)
- Australian Standards 1170.4 - 2007
- National Building Code of Canada
- Puerto Rico Building Code
Determine your seismic requirements. Use our FREE online seismic requirement app.
Let ISAT provide the latest insight to streamline your scope of work regarding seismic bracing code compliance for your projects.