ISAT Seismic Kits and Drawings for all Nonstructural Building Code Compliance
Seismic Kits are Made to Order for Each Location on the Project and Proven to Drastically Reduce Labor.
ISAT’s made to order complete seismic kits are one of the best ways for contractors and subcontractors to streamline the installation of seismically restrained suspended utilities. Included in each of these seismic kits are the necessary components (excluding strut) to install either rigid or cable brace assemblies on all MEP trades. These kits are pre-packaged in orange buckets labeled by floor, area, and trade. Each bucket is clearly tagged with an ISAT kit identification which correlates to an exact location on the seismic submittal plan set. Each kit’s identification is highlighted on the plan set and sent to the field for ease of installation and inspection. These easy to use kits and drawings are specifically designed in a way that even an apprentice can pick up a bucket and install the brace arms on any facility.
ISAT Seismic Kits Typically Include:
- Detailed Installation Instructions
- All Rigid Seismic Brackets (Retrofitable)
- Pre-Assembled Cable Brace Arms Fully Field Adjustable & Retrofitable
- Rod Stiffener Bolts/Clips
- Concrete Anchors
- Beam Clamps
- Bar Joist Clamp
Over Ten Million Engineered Seismic Kits Sold and Counting
Project examples that have already taken advantage of the ISAT Seismic Kit process:
- World Trade Center, New York, NY
- United Nations Headquarters, New York, NY
- Te Mihi Geothermal Power Station, Wairake, New Zealand
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles, CA
- World Market, Las Vegas, NV
- Shriner’s Hospital for Children, Honolulu, HI
- An additional fifteen thousand projects
Read more about our Kit Process - easy as 1, 2, 3.
Did you know that ISAT can also provide Vibration Isolators in the kits as well?
Vibration Isolation Seismic Kits include:
- Vibration isolation spring boxes sized for application
- Pretied and adjustable seismic cable brace arms
- Proper anchorage to structure
- Rod stiffeners
- Engineered installation details
Contact us to learn more, or for a custom kit quote for your project.